Childhood Series

When I was a little boy the series that I watched the most were the cartoon network, and of the series that I liked the most there was one that was called "The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy", I loved that series because all the chapters made me laugh too much, I enjoyed that series a lot, I was so fanatic of that series that for a halloween I dressed up as pure bone (so it is called in latin america). There was a time when they made a movie of this series, it was an incredible movie.



Then I started to grow up and I started to like other series of Disney XD (before jetix), but the series that I liked the most of that channel was "Kick Buttowski", I loved to see his acrobatics always accompanied by his nordic friend Gunther. but then i grew up again and stopped watching cable tv, to watch netflix, but i never watched much series from there anyway, but one day a long time ago i realized that they had uploaded episodes of Kick buttowski to netflix, and i started to watch that series again and remember how incredibly entertaining it was.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my study programme.

Country where I would like to visit

Time travel to the future.