Time travel to the future.

 Honestly, I have never thought about such a distant future, I like to focus on the present and learn from past mistakes so that they don't happen again in the future. But if it were like that I would like to think about something more sci-fi, like what will happen to the world in 1000 years, I would like to know what awaits us then, to be really like Fry from the futurama series.

I would like to imagine a giant humanitarian development and scientific advance, like the elimination of hunger, and unlimited resources. But something I would really like to see, which would be like a child's whim, would be to see humans visiting other planets and making colonies, to see maybe those giant ships that maybe can be created and visit other planets.

I would also like to see the advancement of health sciences, if they eradicated some diseases and also found the cure for others, like cancer, aids, etc.

I could not give an answer if I would like to stay or not, what I would like to do is to learn as much as I can and try to help the society of my time to have a faster progress, but maybe that could change our future, so I do not know the answer, I would have to be there someday hahahaha.





Comentarios

  1. Hi! I would also like to know what will happen in the future...but I wouldn't like to be frozen like Fry

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, sincerely I would also like to know how much science will have advanced and if at some point I will be of help to that advancement.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, i also think is pretty interesting to know if humans would be able to make all those things in 1000 years, especially to create colonies on other planets it sounds like science fiction

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my study programme.

Country where I would like to visit