Changes to my study programme.

 I really feel that the curriculum of my career which is chemistry and pharmacy is very complete, in fact I wanted to get into this university thanks to the curriculum. But already within the career I realized that there are branches that I feel, will not contribute in absolutely nothing like electromagnetism, is a very entertaining branch really, but very difficult, but as I went through the career I realized that it is useless hahahaha, you just have to know that opposite charges meet and equal charges repel, nothing else hahahaha.


What I would change is the academic load, there are many branches per semester, one always ends up falling behind in the end because there are many branches per semester and they are complex branches and it is very difficult to follow the mesh correctly. Maybe add one more year to the career or I don't know, but I feel that the academic load is too big.

What I would also change is the infrastructure of the university, I feel that there are very poorly used spaces and thanks to that the faculty looks very small, maybe expand the land and make more green areas would be much better. But in terms of technology and laboratory and research buildings I think they are very good, on that side if the faculty is very good, a lot of technology and good teachers that help you learn more every day.




Comentarios

  1. Hi! I also think that there are many very difficult subjects per semester that require a lot of time and that clearly could be distributed in a better way so that we are not so much affected by the academic load

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, I agree with you about the electromagnetim, it was really difficult for me and until now I don´t understand its useful in our major.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Country where I would like to visit

Time travel to the future.