My future job.

I am a student of chemistry and pharmacy and one of the areas that I would like to work for a while is the community pharmacy and assistance, there I will work in the same pharmacy and I feel that I could learn a lot from these areas, as they are areas where you work a lot in the social environment and also you can learn many things that the university does not teach you. I could also travel around Chile looking for these types of jobs so I could get to know a lot about our country, and maybe later on I could travel abroad.

Another area in which I would like to work in the clinical pharmacy, since I have a lot of contact with patients and besides I am very attracted to the clinical environment, but I still think if I would like to work in that area, it attracts me a lot of attention but I'm not sure yet.

What I would love to do in a long time is to work in research, but for that I have to continue studying and the truth is that I would love that idea so I could perform in the best way in research and in all areas of my career. I would like to study abroad but I also like the idea of doing it here, it would be a great pride.



Comentarios

  1. Hi, I think that the area of clinical phamacy is wonderful, I believe the contact with the patients is really gratifying

    ResponderEliminar
  2. community pharmacy always needs more helping hands !

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my study programme.

Country where I would like to visit

Time travel to the future.