My best vacations


My best vacations were two times, it was once we went to pucon with my family, we went camping at the shore of the lake, we spent a week in that place. We went around most of the lake (I don't remember the name of the lake, it was very small), we ate a lot of delicious things, like empanadas, seafood, etc. Besides, it was very fun to have had that family time, since we didn't often go on vacation because my parents work a lot and I am always busy doing something else. It was a very nice experience.


My other vacation experience was when I went with my cousins to the beach in Algarrobo, we went for three days and we made the most of it by going to the beach every day, in fact every day we stayed at the beach until the next day, we just went to the house to rest. We met a lot of people and shared many experiences with them, it was a great vacation.

Comentarios

  1. I also have very good memories in Algarrobo but with my friends, it is a wonderful beach.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The zone of Pucon, Villarica, Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt are incredible and beautiful. I was visiting Puerto Varas for my family.





    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my study programme.

Country where I would like to visit

Time travel to the future.