Country where I would like to visit


I like Spain, it is a country I would like to visit someday or maybe live someday, I am not really sure yet hahaha.

But I like that country because of its infrastructure, its culture and also because I am a big fútbol fan, I would love to visit the stadiums of the two biggest teams in Spain, FC Barcelona and Real Madrid, and I hope I can watch a match.




I know that it has a great repertoire of universities that are very good in the sciences, I would like to go to one of those, maybe as an exchange or in the future. It would be a very rewarding experience to know that culture and its people, apart from the new knowledge that I could learn for my future profession.


But I do not know if I would live forever in that country, I really like where I live because all my family is in Chile, so going to live so far away I see it very difficult, I really like to be with my family. 



Comentarios

  1. I would also like to visit the FC Barcelona stadium.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Claudio, Spain must be a very nice place, especially if you are a soccer fan hahaha.
    Hopefully you can study at a university there!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my study programme.

Time travel to the future.